Latest Embedded Projects For ECE - List 2
- Automatic Touch screen based vehicle driving system [Robot car] [wired/wireless]
- Bluetooth data acquisition system based on AVR/ARM.
- CAN base dashboard implementation for automobiles.
- 3.2’’TFT LCD+TOUCH SCREEN based home automation
- A MEMS –based wireless multisensory module for environmental monitoring system (Zigbee).
- A predictive controller for autonomous vehicle path tracking.
- LED SCROLLING DISPLAY
- Microcontroller based Bank locker security system with SMS alert.
- Microcontroller based heart beat monitor and data storage on MMC/SD card and send to wireless pc using ZigBee.
- Implementation of can based digital driving system of a vehicle
- Implementation of Location based advertisement system using GPS+GLCD.
- Implementation of obstacle avoidance and Zigbee control functions for Omni directional robot.
- Industrial automation using temperature, humidity, fire,smoke&ldr sensors using GSM modem calling
- Industrial protection depends over smoke sensor, temp, and LDR
- Intelligent traffic management using IR+GSM modem.
- Design of intelligent mobile vehicle checking system based on ARM7
- Design of intelligent tire safety pre-alarm system based on ARM7
- Design of Sight spot ticket Management system based on RF-ID.
- Digital album with TFT Touch screen & color LCD display.
- Embedded web server for home automation [webpage].
- Embedded web server for WSN [webpage].
- Ethernet based industrial automation [webpage].
- Tracing down the vehicle using Gsm and satellite communication
- Traffic density analyzer cum signaling system for Metro cities.
- Web page analyzer for TCP/UDP/IP/HTTP on ENC28J60 based AVR kit.
- Wireless energy meter monitoring system with automatic tariff calculation on handheld.
- Wireless Heartbeat Monitoring and Alert system.
- Momentum control of robot using Rivest cipher decoder.
- Motion operated scrolling display using dual axis MEMS Accelerometer and LCD display.
- Multi-stage real time health monitoring via Zigbee in smart homes.
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.
Subscribe for free
Get our latest articles delivered to your email inbox.